[SyncEvolution] Concurrent sync sessions update - Almost done

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Mar 13 02:03:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 08:45 +0100, Chris Kühl wrote:
> Have you had a chance to look at this?

I'm ready to include everything except the main patch. Some commits
didn't compile by themselves because they dependent on fixes in later
commits. There were also some other, minor issues. I've cleaned that up
and ran an automated "dist" check with the patch series included:

Branch: for-master/ccs-infrastructure
http://syncev.meego.com/2012-03-12-19-36_dist/lucid-amd64-sources/nightly.html
http://syncev.meego.com/2012-03-12-19-36_dist/

Next step is to look at the actual rewrite.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.