[SyncEvolution] Concurrent sync sessions update - Almost done

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Mar 6 08:53:00 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 16:43 +0100, Chris Kühl wrote:
> We've now got the GIO GDBus issues fixed and all the non-autosync &
> non-connection tests pass with both DBus wrappers. We are currently
> going through the code and making sure code is commented properly,
> debugging output is cleaned up and header files are organized more
> cleanly.

Can you rebase it onto for-master/new-master or even
for-master/platform-modules?

I'm currently running a quick test and will bump master up to
for-master/new-master once that is done.

for-master/platform-modules is a bit more difficult because it includes
some code refactoring which affects the src/dbus/server sources. I
expect conflicts. I don't want to delay your work, but it's likely that
the for-master/platform-modules will go in first.

Perhaps you can have a look whether the changes in
for-master/platform-modules make sense while you are rebasing?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.