[SyncEvolution] Questions on dependency to Gnome-User-Share

mr.wave at gospel.cd mr.wave at gospel.cd
Sun Jan 1 12:43:36 PST 2012

Hello,

I've started to setup syncevolution on my Notebook. My goal is to
sync. my Samsung-Android to Evolution via Bluetooth oder LAN.
First I paired my Phone with my Notebook. To put this option to the
test I tried to send an Picture in bouth directions. To get this
working I needed to install and setup gnome-user-share.

Does syncevolution also depent on this Package?

I'm tring to run it on Ubuntu 10.10 and on LinuxMint-DebianEdition.
Currently I'm using version 1.1.99.5 from the archives.

Theo