[SyncEvolution] Sony Ericsson C510: No idea to get it working

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Tue Nov 2 09:18:16 PDT 2010

On Di, 2010-11-02 at 07:36 +0000, knipp at m-otion.com wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > If the phone always sends an empty string, then I can think of a
> > reasonably easy (?) workaround: fall back to the Source value when the
> > Target is empty.
>
> Maybe, this would help.

Attached is a patch, entirely untested. Should apply to the
SyncEvolution 1.1 source archive [1].

Do you think you could try out the patch and refine it? I have no idea
whether I have patched the right location, or enough of them to complete
a sync.

> Is there a way to trace the SAN message (at least for curiosity)?

Not without adding additional code. See SyncContext::sendSAN().

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.