[SyncEvolution] Problem after upgrade - old-style config not found in 1.1

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Nov 1 09:13:24 PDT 2010

On So, 2010-10-31 at 08:12 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> Here's how you can recover from this while I prepare an update:
>       * remove the peers directory once more
>       * run "syncevolution --migrate funambol"

Patch committed to master, 1.1+20101101+SE+8e5f8df+SYSYNC+2a247a4
contains it. It is available in the "unstable" Debian repository and as
source/.rpm in the usual locations.

Gordon, you cannot test this because migrating the configuration avoids
the issue. Anyone else around who can give me a thumbs up on this
update?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.