On behalf of the SPDK community I'm pleased to announce the release of SPDK 20.04!
This release contains the following new features:
- SPDK Top: Added application to allow users to monitor resource consumption by a running
- NVMe qpair groups: Added API to allow for pooling of NVMe qpairs across a single
- OCF: Added support for OCF v20.03.
- Crypto bdev: Added support for AES_XTS for the QAT polled mode driver.
- IDXD: Added support for IDXD as an accel plug-in module allowing for use with the
generic accel framework API. This feature is considered experimental.
Note: Legacy INI style configuration for SPDK applications has been deprecated and will be
removed in a future release. Please switch to JSON-RPC configuration files and/or RPC
driven run-time configuration.
The full changelog for this release is available at:
This release contains 989 commits from 43 authors with over 61k lines of code changed.
We'd especially like to recognize all of our first time contributors:
Thanks to everyone for your contributions, participation, and effort!