I found the Calsoft iSCSI PCTS in the SPDK auto test suite but it looks that this test looks being skipped in the test pool now.
Hence I started to use Libiscsi test suite instead of Calsoft iSCSI PCTS.
I found an issue to hung up the Libiscsi test suite and by fixing that the test suite completeId to run and the current result is as follows:
Run Summary: Type Total Ran Passed Failed Inactive
suites 49 49 n/a 0 0
tests 220 220 196 24 0
asserts 25685 25685 25512 173 n/a
I would like to know anything about Calsoft iSCSI PCTS in SPDK and
it looks that the issue of SPDK + libiscsi is still open because you are too busy (https://github.com/spdk/spdk/issues/129).
I will try to fix issues related with the above failures as long as I can.
I will be happy for your any feedback.