We just had our 11th meeting with Mat, Peter, Ossama (Intel OTC),
Christoph (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- we have been accepted \o/
- Comment from Program Committee: PC requests the authors to also
think about how this will evolve in the future, as newer/better
congestion control algorithms like BBR are introduced to adapt to a
- we need to prepare slides + paper
- Note about the registration: there are invitation code for
speakers and an Early Bird Rate (May 01-June 01, 2018)
* To read / modify it:
Paper RW: https://www.sharelatex.com/8294638822ybsnsmmwkzcp
Paper RO: https://www.sharelatex.com/read/mdnhtfgxpkhg
* deadline is end of June
* Could be good to finish the draft for slides and paper for June
23th due to some holidays
* Matthieu will rework the abstract/introduction, maybe with some
helps from Tessares. And fill-in sections.
* Anybody can also fill-in sections, it is collaborative, feel free
to add your name in the document
* We can switch to GDoc if LaTeX is an issue.
* If the document no longer compiles, don't worry, some people will
certainly quickly fix it for you later ;-)
* same comments as for the paper for the deadline and trying to
finish it for June 23th or mid-June.
* We don't have to be all there to talk because it is only 30 minutes
* We hope to be 4 there: Christoph, Mat, Peter, Matthieu
* when there is an update (merge with net-next) but nothing to say,
Mat will simply not send an email, that's normal.
Mat and Peter's v2 patch:
* making some good progress
* in review internally
* should be available shortly
- Mat and Peter will propose a v2, be prepared for the reviews!
- Matthieu will look at the paper
- For the rest, it is the same as last week.
- As usual, update the wiki if there are new stuffs to put in!
- proposition: the 31th of May. Usual time 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am
PDT, 6pm CEST)
- open to everyone!
Feel free to comment these points and propose new ones for the next meeting!
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is