We just had our 19th meeting with Mat, (Intel OTC), Christoph (Apple)
and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- it's moving good (by Mat), now using the err queue
- Cloning skbs before putting in the receive queue still prevents
- recvmsg code is now better organized for multiple subflows
- still need to review the code, clean it and wait for Peter to be
back (next week)
- next step: transmit path, sending ADD_ADDR
- no conflict but buids failure, ongoing work
- still need to add lockless subflows support
- same as last week.
- We propose to have it on Thursday again, the 6th of September.
Usual time: 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you in two weeks,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium