On 13/09/2018 18:49, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
We just had our 21th meeting with Mat and Peter (Intel OTC), Christoph
and Vishnu (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
cherry-pick from mptcp_trunk → mptcp_net-next:
- Christoph did the last ones
- who is in charge of this?
- low patch traffic
- no one in charge, the first that propose it
- Mat has a small environment to at least compile and run small tests
- Fine for the moment not to have regression tests
Patches from Mat and Peter:
- RFCv3 is coming
- bug fixes first, no urgence
- bug fixes are coming
- MPTCP support added in
- continuing the learning bit
- still progressing on the testing environment
How is webex:
- having to use the phone reduce the quality of the call
- no (good) desktop client for Linux
- but most importantly, except the video cutting out, nobody had to
- Proposition to use Google Meet: Matthieu will send an invitation
You can join the meeting via:
Note that you don't need to have a Google account, feel free to use the
private mode feature of your browser if using your account is an issue ;-)
You can use your web browser but also smartphone apps and dial in (it is
also written on the web page), e.g. from the US:
Join by phone +1 508-841-5367 with the PIN code: 998 601 983#
- (if not, webex is fine ; there is also jitsi but also using
like Talky, might be an issue: https://meet.jit.si/MPTCPUpstreaming
- same as last week.
- We propose to have it on Thursday again, the 20th of September.
Usual time: 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium