We just had our 12th meeting with Mat, Peter, Ossama (Intel OTC),
Christoph (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
Progress from last week:
- Mat and Peter: had an issue with their v2 (how the DSS ACK is
uploaded -- lockless issues). They hope sharing it before the next meeting.
- Mat and Matth: worked a bit on the Netdev's paper
- For the others: not so much to say, busy with other deadlines.
Should be better soon.
- Matth: we should have the right content for the intro + abstract.
Sentences will certainly need to be improved, can be done later.
- put somewhere in the paper: we want to support the v1 in the
upstream version, not the v0
- we still have plenty of time (but some people are off in June)
- Submission deadline July 11:
(careful, different than
- Submission = Title, A list of submitter names, and a description
of up to 350 words.
- 1st draft of the Slides and papers are due by October 25th, 2018.
Final drafts are due by November 4th, 2018.
- We want to finish the submission for the end of June, let's focus
on the Netdev stuff first (reminder added for the 21th of June. I can
set it sooner/later: is it ok for you Mat? Maybe better the week before?)
- Netdev conf: slides + paper. Matth will try to look at it.
- a v2 for Mat and Peter's patches
- continue the work on the userspace PM Open-Source by Ossama
- As usual, update the wiki if there are new stuffs to put in!
- proposition: the 7th of June. Usual time 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am
PDT, 6pm CEST)
- open to everyone!
Feel free to comment these points and propose new ones for the next meeting!
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is