On 05/06/2019 20:14, Peter Krystad wrote:
Looks good to me Matthieu, thanks for the improvements.
Thank you for your review!
On Fri, 2019-05-31 at 17:18 +0200, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> The idea is to mimic what is done in tcp_init() and not ignore errors
> from the init phase. It also simplifies the code as we don't have to
> manage exit parts anymore.
> Can be squashed in:
> - "mptcp: Add MPTCP socket stubs" (mptcp_init())
> - "mptcp: Associate MPTCP context with TCP socket" (subflow_init())
> - "mptcp: Create SUBFLOW socket for incoming connections" (subflow_ops)
- c99bd3897382: "squashed" in "mptcp: Add MPTCP socket stubs"
- 9e915dbce7e6: conflict
- 7cf2e6c94084 + 5c49d37d3a1a: "squashed" in "mptcp: Associate MPTCP
context with TCP socket"
- 5168793274d7: conflict
- 612ce5b15729: conflict
- a8115b9c533d: conflict
- 239f3baa2dc0: "squashed" in "mptcp: Create SUBFLOW socket for incoming
- 3016eb29bc0c: conflict
- fe95c134e25a: remove an useless 'return' after having applied this
- 4c9253e8e57e + 483f621c7151: add missing '\n' in the two new panic()
- 78190143f7fb..227976e0d2de: result
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium