We just had our 26th meeting with Mat, Peter and Ossama (Intel OTC),
Christoph (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- Invited to participate to
- after the 19th of November (but still at 7AM :-D )
- With Mat and Christoph (Matthieu as backup if they don't wake up!
- new page by Mat:
- sock = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_MPTCP);
- IPPROTO_MPTCP: Various combinations of AF_INET, AF_INET6, and
the IPV6_V6ONLY socket option provide a way to control v4/v6 selection
for the initial subflow and whether later subflows may be mixed v4/v6.
- important: we could also use BPF to force IPPROTO_MPTCP (or
AF_MULTIPATH) not to modified other apps
- netdevsim: not for us, for hardware devs, at least for the moment
- no news
- Intel team might participate, just some admin stuff to do before
- had some issues but should be fixed on the service side
- Matth: I can do a demo next week. Same for Topgit
- worked on a new RFC version of the patch-set
- when pushing on kernel.org
, there are automated build checking
things → Mat fixed some warnings generated by this service
- working on not "exposing" IPPROTO_TCP_SUBFLOWS to userspace
- found a way with ULP, not too much changes!
- will be shared soon
- continuing the cleaning, working on that
- still in the process of releasing the userspace code
- progress on testing mptcp_trunk
- progress on creating a new release based on v4.9 kernel
- We propose to have it on Thursday, the 25th of October. Usual
time: 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium