We just had our 14th meeting with Mat, Ossama (Intel OTC), Christoph
(Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- Mat is now the main author
- Comments have been directly applied in the text
- 2 main todo are left (conclusion + intro challenge networking),
Mat will try to have a look today.
- Feel free to share comments by emails!
- Matth will send the first draft tomorrow
- We dividing up sections of the talk to deliver
- We discussed role of slides and which visuals can help →
everything is in the notes of the slides on Google Drive
- We will present on Friday at 9.55am
- Matth will send a frist draft tomorrow (with Mat's additions)
and/or at end of the week (with Matth's additions)
- participate to this?
- we already have the talk and we know a few people with who we
would like to talk with, we think we don't need this but more than
welcome to talk with people about this project!
Linux Plumber conf:
- we would need a description ~300 words
- focus on technical aspects skb, changes in TCP core, etc.
- Mat and Peter will check what we could talk about
- deadline: 11th of July
- Netdev conf: Finish last details about slides + paper
- Prepare a description for the Linux Plumber conf
- Come back from or Go on holidays for some
- Mat and Peter's patches: review and discussion should continue on
- As usual, update the wiki if there are new stuffs to put in!
- We propose to switch back to Thursday for the next time: the
5th of July. Usual time 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is