We just had our 13th meeting with Mat, Peter (Intel OTC), Christoph
(Apple) and myself (Tessares).
Thanks again for this new good meeting!
Here are the minutes of the meeting:
- Some summaries are available, interesting reading:
Mat and Peter's patches:
- discussions started
- but we need more time to review them, sorry
- Feel free to review them!
- The paper is almost finish, next to the end.
- (discussions about it continued on the paper directly)
- Feel free to read it and comment it!
Linux Plumber conf:
- we will need to write a description for the end of this month if
we want to participate.
- we first need to agree about what to present.
- in November: we should have more concrete code, current RFC code
should be somewhere, we hope having more technical details to present.
- there, we could come with more technical ideas, maybe already
mentioning them in the description.
- we should think about that the coming week to finalise something
at the next meeting, ~300 words.
- deadline: just before Netdev (~11th July)
- Netdev conf: slides + paper: we should have a first draft for the
next meeting. Continue the discussions on the ML.
- Linux Plumber conf: discuss about the description in more details
and hope to have ~300 words to send.
- Mat and Peter's patches: review and discussion should continue on
- As usual, update the wiki if there are new stuffs to put in!
- We propose to exceptionally switch to next Tuesday next time: the
26th of June. Usual time 9am PDT - 16:00 UTC (9am PDT, 6pm CEST)
- Still open to everyone!
Feel free to comment on these points and propose new ones for the next
Talk to you next week,
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
Tessares SA | Hybrid Access Solutions
1 Avenue Jean Monnet, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is