We are happy to announce the second release of the Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX. The Stack
is optimized for easy deployment by customers/end users on a 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon®
Scalable Processors server.
This release expands on the first release with the addition of support for the RHEL 8.3
Operating system, along with CentOS 8.2/8.3 OS. We are also including Graphene in this
release to allow testing and evaluation on the CentOS/RHEL platforms. More detail about
how to use Graphene is included in the Getting Started guide.
The Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX includes:
• Virtualization stack: KVM based virtualization environment to run an SGX enclave
workload in a VM guest. The Libvirt/ QEMU* components act as the orchestrator.
• Containers Stack: A container based Kubernetes* environment to run an SGX enclave
workload in a container. Kubernetes is the orchestrator for the SGX device plugin.
• The Containers Stack is deployable on both bare metal and in VM.
• Automated deployment of virtualization stacks through Ansible playbooks and roles.
• The Getting Started Guide provides configuration information and examples of typical use
Download the release:
Getting Started Guide:
Join the mail list:
List URL: https://lists.01.org/postorius/lists/intel-sgx-stacks.lists.01.org/
List email: intel-sgx-stacks(a)lists.01.org
Visit our project page: