We are happy to announce a new release of the Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX. The Stack is optimized for easy deployment by customers/end users on a 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors server.
This release contains support for the RHEL 8.4 operating system. We are also supporting Gramine 1.0 in this release to allow testing and evaluation of Gramine on RHEL platforms. This is the first release of Gramine suitable for production use, it includes major subsystem rewrites, stability improvements for long-running and heavy workloads and numerous performance optimizations for SGX. See this page for more detail: https://github.com/gramineproject/gramine/releases/tag/v1.0
This release of the Linux Stacks for Intel® SGX includes:
• The production version of Gramine-1.0.
• KVM-SGX kernel is upstream, the mainline kernel v5.15.5 supports both KVM-SGX host and VM guest
• QEMU-KVM is built from upstream QEMU 6.2.0 which includes native SGX support.
• SGX SDK and SGX libraries are updated to v2.15.1, DCAP is updated to v1.12.1
• Gramine-Busybox is updated, compatible with Gramine-1.0
Download the release:
RHEL 8.4 2021-12-08 <https://download.01.org/intelsgxstack/2021-12-08/rhel>
Getting Started Guide: Getting_Started.pdf <https://download.01.org/intelsgxstack/2021-12-08/Getting_Started.pdf>
Join the mail list:
List URL: https://lists.01.org/postorius/lists/intel-sgx-stacks.lists.01.org/
List email: intel-sgx-stacks(a)lists.01.org<mailto:[email protected]>
Visit our project page: