Web Marketing along with Intel Security, Legal, Privacy and Corporate Brand Identity teams
are ensuring all external facing Web content is up to date, especially for any microsite
or externally hosted Intel content. We are looking for the Business Owner for the
following site(s). In an effort to keep our records up to date could you please respond
to us with the following information. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH YOUR
ANSWERS TO 1-3.
Please answer each question below per URL that you own. It is critical that we keep
information up to date and that for any site no longer needed, appropriate End of Life
processes are followed.
1. I AM / AM NOT the current owner
2. This site is still active and necessary (YES / NO)
3. This site will be EOL'd on (DATE)
Reminder: If your site(s) are still active, please take time to ensure your current
content is up to date. Full content update suggestions are found on WRC -
. Below is a quick overview of things you
should be checking every 6 weeks.
* Are the trademarks and brand names current?
* Are the benchmarks and claims current?
* Are the legal disclaimers up to date?
* Has time-sensitive content been updated or removed, such as outdated events,
contests, or promotions?
* Are all of your links active (no broken links)?
* Are there any metrics reporting or customer feedback indications that your site
needs to add or eliminate content?
Janine (J9) Wilson